Meet EPA Guidelines
With Our PVC Material &
Fabrication Facilities & Offices in
Colorado, Texas &
Log In or Join
Gain access to Detail Drawings,
Installation Manuals, our current
Statement of Qualifications & more...
CLI Leadership and California Staff met with key players in the industry for the Western U.S. region. CLI demonstrated the equipment, techniques, and custom products that make them an industry leader.
- John Heap discusses CLI's water capabilities with open house attendees.
- Jorge Camargo of CLI demonstrates fusion welding techniques and equipment.
- Tom Stoebner of Raven Industries, Alan Liebeck, and Bill Reese of Jaylon Pacific
- More material and equipment demonstrations.
- Float assembly demonstration.
- Vinnie Davis, CA Plant Fabrication Manager, discusses previous jobs with Javier Lopez of Pacific Aquascape
- CLI President John Heap talks shop with Chris and Chuck from OHL.
- Tonya Switalski, Texas GM, discusses the new plant with Alan Siero of FML Linings
- Left to Right; Pat Elliott, Vice President of CLI - Richard Erickson of Thiel Engineering - Rafael Dominguez, Installation Supervisor at CLI - Alan Siero, FML Linings - Andre Harvey, Regional Sales & Product Development for CLI
- CLI's New California GM, Johann Konrad, gets to know Walter Steinbeck of Agru.
- More welding demos.
- Jeremy Stulken from Raven Industries smiles for our camera, while Tom Stoebner of Raven Industries and Doug Hilts of Hilts Consulting discuss Facebook posts.
- CLI's Joe McCullough chats it up with Noel and Andy from Cook & Solis.
- Snow pillow demo.
- Lots of stations with lots of activity made our open house a big success.
- Attendees from HD Supply/White Cap check out CLI's literature and samples.
- CLI Leadership L to R; Vinnie Davis, CA Fab Plant Manager - Dan Lahr, Senior Estimator - Pat Elliott, Vice President - Tonya Switalski, TX General Manager - John Heap, President
- Custom products on display.
- Fab Managers consider breaking into the mud wrestling market.
- Vinnie Davis, CA Plant Manager, preparing snow pillow demo for the open house.
- Custom containment / wash pit with inflatable walls.
Colorado Lining is honored to have the opportunity to serve this region of the U.S. more efficiently, which will result in faster service for our Western U.S. customers.
Colorado Lining International, Inc. (CLI) is a full service Geosynthetics Contractor offering factory geomembrane fabrication, spray coating materials, and certified installation under one roof. We offer our customers solutions to complicated and unique design-build projects.
Colorado Lining is more than just a pond liner company. The geomembranes, coatings and specialty containment products that we offer in combination with our skilled installation technicians, give us the ability to successfully line unique and difficult lining projects. These projects range from large decorative golf course lakes to very complicated and regulated industrial lining applications that specify the quality and expertise that only CLI has.
Common Applications include: Secondary Containment, Landfills, Floating Covers for Algae and Methane Collection, Coal Ash Containment , Algae Raceways, Oil & Gas Production Pits, Tank Liners, Evaporation Ponds, Waste Lagoons & Waste Water Treatment Facilities, Water Storage Reservoirs, Mining – Heap Leach Pads & Pregnant Ponds, Agriculture – Irrigation Ponds and Canals, Animal Waste Lagoons, and many others....
We offer assistance in flexible membrane liner selection, spray coating material selection, fabrication techniques and design-build services. We work with engineers, regulators and contractors to help them choose the right products for their project. By taking a site specific approach to geomembrane and liner selection you can rest assured the material will fit the application and will be fabricated and installed by trained and certified crews.
All we ask is a chance to earn your business. We believe once you have worked with CLI you will understand the difference our experience, core values and quality make.